4.27.2012

Ghetto Prenup Posters

2004


This design has plenty of problems, but I'll still keep a place in my heart for it.


Here's another design for Kevin Berry's group; a handbill or, wait, no, a magazine ad based on a piece by Joan Miro. I went through a phase with these guys where I thought it would be cool to represent them with classic modern art. I had another one based on a Mondrian painting, but I can't find it.

Here's a poster for another GP show. I remember Kevin didn't particularly like this one and I told him, "You better get to like it 'cause I ain't doing another one!" I was a little younger and full of arrogant stupidness then. I'd never respond that way now. On the other hand, the client rarely knows what's best for him. But on still another hand, neither do I. In any case, I don't think he used my services after this one.



Here. I found that Mondrian poster and below is the full color version of the Miro one.

No comments: