1.22.2010

Blurry, Blurry Night

2010

Here're some snapshots from "It's Getting Light" which was my art exhibition with Julie Malone
at Hoffman LaChance Contemporary in St. Louis, January 15th, from 6 - 10 pm (and and a bit beyond).

1. I actually really dislike snapshots, so, yes, I spruced these up in PS a bit with an accordance to how my actual memory has processed that evening.

2. Holding up a camera and a disposable, plastic glass at the same time is actually pretty hard.

3. The show and the evening were really fabulous success, so...

4. Thank you to everyone who was able to attend! You made it a great night for us!
Furthermore, I'd like to thank, Julie, my partner for this event...
Michael Hoffman and Alicia LaChance, our esteemed gallerists in this enterprise, without whom...
Michael Paradise, Mike and Joe Freeman, and Kevin Belford, whose contributions to the production of the work for this show are inestimable...
And, finally, to Nancy Jackson, who knows why.

Here's how it all looked to me.









































































































1 comment:

Colin said...

those look really cool- i love the one of JT