3.22.2010

Sunyatta with Beverage

After the sun goes down, the crappy, little didgie isn't really much use. Not in any traditional, representational sense anyhow. My answer to that, however, is to keep the flash off and just take as many pictures as possible of one subject and hope I get lucky. This time, though, I didn't, I don't think. So my answer to that is to make an animated gif.

So here's one of Sunyatta Marshall in the kitchen enjoying some Stag Beer out of a wine glass. I think she was uncomfortable with these, actually. She didn't like the glass being too close to her face, as I recall. I guess maybe it made her feel too spokesmodely or that she might be advocating the use of alcohol. Funny, huh? Reminds me of a time at Mangia Italiano back when she tended bar there and I mentioned that I thought a really funny idea for a t-shirt might be, "I (heart) Booze!". She did not agree and made it plain she thought that idea was pretty stupid.



2 comments:

An Average Middle-Class American said...

Excellent

Sunyatta said...

funny...while I wouldn't wear a shirt proclaiming it, it is clear to many of my friends that I do indeed love booze.