2.15.2012

Tempe Goof Salvage

2012

Dammit! I'm not in the mood to explain this! Explanations are such a pain in the ass! I'll keep this as brief as possible. Okay - Aaron and I went down to Mill Ave. after the meeting with a couple of Nikons. I had the D2X with a macro lens on it and I was sure I was crushing it but when I checked out the shots on the computer the next day it turned out they were all crap - out of focus or jiggly from the long night-time exposures - so rather than just trash 'em I decided to spruce 'em up with some juxtaposition, light graphics and random text. Successful salvage? You decide.







































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this site, i am browsing this web page dailly and obtain pleasant data from here all the time.