6.10.2012

A Picture of Marte Crow

1983


A few years ago I posted several old photographs of Marte Crow to my facebook page and somehow I think this one got left off. Marte, for those of you who haven't seen those or don't know her, was my best friend, Leigh's, older sister and was the person most responsible for turning me onto good music and counter culture when I was a teenager. For that I am forever indebted to her, as well as for being so supportive of me and all off us kids as young artists. She taught me a lot. But aside from all that, she was really beautiful and so made an excellent subject for photographs.


1 comment:

David Campbell said...

I've only met Marte in recent months. Yes, she is beautiful in these photographs. Now I'm thinking I would like to photograph her as well...