3.25.2009

A Word from Our Sponsor

Generally, everything you’ll see here at PROOF is made especially for you by yours only,
but just now I was over at the grain edit feed and found these great, vintage ads from The Dharma Initiative.

So I’m posting them.















These go out to Drew Johnson
who was getting pretty into the LOST series the last time I saw him.
Now, a year or so later, it’s in regular syndication 
so I put it on from time to time and let me tell you, Mr. Johnson, 
that shit don’t make a bit o’ sense!
I should probably be watching the episodes in order and all that, but still...
Huh?

Anyhow, the designer responsible for these is one Adam Campbell who, as you see, spares nothing for the sake of authenticity.

Oh, and don’t forget to run by Sawyer’s nickname generator!
(I’m ’Oliver Twist’)

No comments: