10.29.2008

Anna Falchi Over Tokyo

(2008)



Been working most lately on a series of graphics from which this is taken.
No theme, per se. In fact, they're all over the place in terms of subject.
Parameters, though: each is a 12"x12" Illustrator design (like an album cover - I miss those).

So, I guess it doesn't too much matter, but I need to call the series something and I can't think what.
"Square Compositions" (as opposed to my previous, "Round Compositions") makes sense.
I'd had 'em as "Non-Objective Graphic Illustrations" for a little bit but that's kind of a mouthful, isn't it?
Over at the gustaveblack Myspace page, they're called, "The Pictures We Love, 2008" with a wink, of course.
Before that they were the, "Ambien Challenges" 'cause, um... maybe I'll talk about that some other time.

Anyhow, here's, "Anna Falchi Over Tokyo".
Is that to say this is a picture of Italian sweetie Anna Falchi and that that skyline there is a silhouette of Tokyo?
Yes, it is.

No comments: