10.29.2008

Bits Of Sky

(2008)

Learning to work a proper blog.
Terribly exciting.
I see here there's a button over the posting window for "Add Video".
Turns out I, just the other week, messed with some footage in iMovie.
I shot this with my 'lil didgie' on the way home from an all-nighter at Lori's apartment with her and friends Lawrence and Jim (and Vodka and an old record of South Pacific).
True to its title, it's just bits of sky shot through the windscreen of her car, from the Southside to Downtown, here in St. Louis, just a little while after the rain on Sunday, September 13th, 2008.
The music is just something I made up using that program, Garageband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there C

I really like this. I think you should put it up on YouTube where more people will see it. You'll be famous.

Ted