11.05.2008

At The Way Out Club

(2008)

Here's the bar at Bob & Sherry's Way Out Club. Fun night, too. Hung out with J.J., Lawrence, Lori and Mikey P. for a bit. B-movie ultrababe Tura Satana was there that night, too, signing autographs and the what not. I got pix. I'll put em up later. Oh, and I saw that groovy band Jason Edge is in. I forget their name, but they were bunch o' fun. Exene showed up, too, but I'm not gonna talk about what a thrill that is for me. That would just embarrass the both of us.

Anyhow, I like how this particular ani really accurately represents the feeling of being out late at a bar, drunk and a little on speed. Now, normally I won't do this, but I'm gonna go ahead and offer a quick step-by-step tutorial on how you too can achieve this effect...

1. Go to a bar.

2. Get drunk.

3. Take a little speed.

4. Take pictures

You saw that joke coming from around the block, didn't you?
Sorry.
Couldn't resist.

No comments: