11.07.2008

Delivering A Message

Somehow, while we were at the St. Louis Cinematheque mixer last night, Belford and I got off on the subject of an effective use of flat graphics in the 3-D environment and he mentioned this short, which I'd never heard about nor seen before.

Well I've seen it now and it's pretty fuckin' cool, so I'm sharing.





On that same line, I found this piece, which also works.





And it doesn't hurt that these messages make so much sense, either. (Do not induce paranoia, I guess)

Here's one I had up on the black page a while back.





Effective delivery system, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did i really say "aw you punker" with not-even-subtle condescension?
i'd only use that epithet as the highest of compliments.
just below 'hippie'.

but thanks for not callously blogging not-very cryptic references of me or my sour times.
i've become blog skittish.
huda thunk i'd miss the days when all ya'll were myspacey and chattering on and i didn't know any better.

hay, i like the yellow spire piece.
i didn't need the dramamine after that one.

now read that poem book and get something together for the p-scores show.
another abstruse streetsweeper tines sphincter will be fine.

paz salgo,
St. k